View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
Anybody with a degree in photography becomes a wedding photographer. Most photographers, wedding or otherwise, use digital because you can take many pictures in a short span of time. Digital is moderately cheaper, depending on how often you take pictures and whether or not you care about lenses. And I mean moderately, too. Being able to make your own prints with photo paper is fantastically cheap compared to buying similar-sized prints. 8 1/2 x 11 sheets are a dollar per in packs of 25 or 100, and you can cut them into any size you need or use the whole damn sheet. As I recall, prints of that size are quite a bit more.

I like Leicas, but since their digital rangefinders are upwards of several thousand dollars, I'm fucked. I'll take my Soviet knockoff with a Jupiter lens. Also, different emulsions will make for different photos.

And I can't work Photoshop. That shit's complicated. I'd rather play with akaline solutions in large tubs in the dark and screaming FUCK whenever I figure out I screwed up the filters on my enlarger.

But then if you don't like that sort of thing, then you don't like that sort of thing. I don't undeerstand whey protein, but more power to you, Muscles.