View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:05 PM       
I can't muster up the energy for Resident Evil anymore. It started when I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for 5 to come out, then my friend bought this new game called Dead Space.

I borrowed it from him and everything about it blew me away. Then I went to play RE5 some months later and found that not only was it definitely not as scary, it was also more frustrating than I remembered. Dead Space 2 was an improvement in some ways and a let down in others, but I still dug it quite a bit. If I can grab RE6 on sale and get in some discounted schlock, then I can't really be disappointed.

I think the biggest problem I have is time. I just don't wanna get into something that I know I'd be lukewarm towards, especially since a lot of games have been letting me down lately, regardless of reviews positive or negative.