View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 05:55 AM       
I like playing as a medic in DayZ.

One time while I was patching up a bunch of noobs in a barn, the admins on my favorite server came after me and started shooting at the building continuously with L85s (thermal-scope assault rifles, i.e. endgame loot) for about 5 minutes until they picked the poor little guys with their double-barrel shotguns and crossbows off one by one, then killed me; I didn't have any stuff they wanted, so they hid my body so that I couldn't run back and re-arm. I was pretty irritated!

Tonight, I noticed that they were gathered in a channel on the teamspeak server that had no password, so I settled in, started chatting them up, then asked if I could roll with them in their vehicle convoy. They actually let me in; I can't imagine how fucking stupid you'd have to be. They even gave me a DMR! (Semi-auto sniper rifle; two-shot kill, 20 bullets as fast as you can fire them.) So I rode with them, making idle conversation, looting buildings, helping them kill zombies, and casually dismissing the way they were using their admin powers to locate more vehicles and find players to kill, all the while laughing softly with a huge grin plastered all over my face. When the time was right and we were all parked and preparing to storm a high-traffic city, I casually walked up to the ringleader and shot him in the face about 15 times, then jumped into his car and drove off while everyone in the channel started freaking the fuck out. I just started laughing, like I was Char Aznable fresh from leading Garma Zabi into a barrage of artillery fire.

It would have been a lot more awesome if he hadn't immediately banned me, but I think I'm done playing DayZ for a while because nothing I do in the game from this point forward is ever going to be as fucking amazing as what transpired tonight. I really wish I could have recorded it.

I love this game, guys, you should be playing it!