View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2006, 10:30 PM       
does that make the new system any less stupid

Been playing more today and the game is a lot of fun, though it's exactly like Morrowind. Not that that's a bad thing, though. I like the haggling system way better and the inclusion of fences does help to prevent you from wrecking the economy. The missions feel like something's actually going on as opposed to MISSION BEGIN MONSTER LEAP OUT HERE GO GO MISSION SUCCESS which is a big bonus; You actually feel like you're exploring a location instead of running around on a level someone built.

The guards have scared the bejesus out of me about 6 times now. Why the hell doesn't it make a noise when people magically phase through doors?

rummage rummage rummage HALT! AAAAAAAAH

Oh and I liked the music in morrowind better :< I don't remember any of the music in this game other than the hardcore junglism morrowind theme remix, which is still way worse than the morrowind theme.