View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
Quote:
Oh man, I forgot about how evil pharmaceuticals are. Great example.
Seriously, I don't even want to get in to this But to say the least, doctors sometimes prescribe something, and it causes an adverse effect/doesn't work. So they change medicine, rinse and repeat. Medicine isn't an exact science. The most exact thing in medicine is anti-biotics, everything else is treating symptoms -- not curing sickness.

IM ALMOST AS IRRELEVANT AS METAL MILITIA IS. I THINK ALL I NEED TO DO TO IMPROVE MY IMPERSONATION OF METAL MILITIA IS TAKE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY AND CAST IT AS ARROGANCE AND JERKEDNESS THEN I WOULD BE FUCKING CANDID MY AVATAR WOULD EVEN HAVE A PICTURE OF A CAT WITH SUNGLASSES.

Metal militia you're great and you remind me of Nietzsche