Thread: I like Lenor
View Single Post
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 01:27 PM       
you come from india and have the audacity to call me primitive?

this "war of wits" you are talking about, is that what you consider this? basically all you have done is say "texans=hicks"...boy, how witty. i am schooling you here, apu, not the other way around.

oh and if you want to try to be witty, at least try to make some sense. you say that i conform to all the negative southern stereotypes, when you are the one talking about dragging black people to their deaths, riding the bull, whatever the fuck you are saying, blah, blah, blah. stooping to my level? how, by talking about the weather? what the fuck are you going on about?

instead of coming here with a false show of bravado and "intelligence" in a desperate attempt to kiss ass, why dont you head back to india, not take a bath for a few more weeks, and go eat your female children, okay? bye bye, schools out.