View Single Post
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
ZBU!!!!!!! I like fathom, but he's 16. Seems smart for his age, but Zbu is the most qualified. I like the idea that someone else who's getting a degree in writing/literature (in one form or another) be a mod. It kinda makes sense.
I understand what you're saying. I really do. But you can't moderate if you're not here. It's really as simple as that. Fathom, while not being here quite as long as Zbu, has been much more active, and I think has been here at least every other day since he signed up. That's how often (at the very least) a moderator should be on. Pub stated earlier "If the main choice's activity is dependent on getting the p0w3r then they are doing it for the wrong reasons", but that's not the ONLY reason someone would get the modship. Even if someone is superly qualified, you wouldn't hire them if their availability is, like 5 out of 40 possible hours and you NEEDED the full timer.