View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2008, 12:42 AM       
Emmy, I have no answer to your question, but I would like to add some evidence to the investigation in hopes that someone smarter... someone like Seth... might figure it out for us.

Some folks around here like to think that they have it all figured out already, and the rest of us are just wrong and thus stupid. I think it might be a misunderstanding between the concepts of thinking of everybody and thinking for everybody.

Unfortunately, those that think they are capable of thinking for everybody don't have a lot of patience with those that like to think for themselves, so instead of sitting around and waiting to be proven right, if that might be the case, they tend to insist that they are and demean those that might be.

Some of us, put in this position, opt for greener pastures.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!