View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 12:38 PM       
Kev, so you're problem with W is that he's soft on terrorism? I can dig it. Since you are listing the army of Iran, a country we are not at war with yet, and the entire male population of Palestine as part of the enemy army, and since you are on board with stuff W is only paying partisan lip service to, you might want to see if Pat Buchanaan is concidering another run.

If the "islamo Facists" have a unified world view, why are Sunnis and Shiites killing each other?

There is no Pan Arab unifying charismatic leader anything like Hitler. That doesn't make it not a problem. It just makes Rumsfelds comparison ridiculous.

If you want to compare anyone to Chamberlain, I believe you can easily find a nice pic of Rummy himself shaking ahnds with Sadaam, sent as an Envoy by the Gipper All Mighty at a time when we knew he was a thug who used torture and rape and after we already knew he'd used chemical weapons. I'll take Moral and intellectual instruction elsewhere.

Pro or anti the war in Iraq, you ought to want Rumsfeld gone. In fact, if you are pro, you should want him gone more, since he is a highly visible whipping boy.