Thread: Science!
View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
short version? i'm going to be an astrophysicist extraordinaire.
Quote:
I have plans to major in a physics undergraduate program, as I said already...
Quote:
[Inertial Propulsion is] not all that fascinating to me either, but that's just because i'm more interested in the universe than physics itself.
I find the above statements contradictory taken together. Sort of like "jumbo shrimp".

Quote:
i do still believe that every action has a reaction and every cause has an effect - so i'd be more than happy to debate that last bit with you.
Quote:
I believe that our communication skills are just not meshing well, this isn't going to work for me anymore.
Which 'elx' do I believe?

Quote:
I didn't tell you what I wanted to be, I told someone else and you commented on it. Even if you had asked, I didn't know you had any background in physics until you created this thread.
Hate to break it to you, but this statement was originally in the "chat" thread, and if you said it to one, you've by default said it to all.

Quote:
Someone make Flagg acknowledge me.
I did, and look what it got me.

:ignore
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jun 20th, 2009 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Arrfrgh! Grammar again!