Thread: HOT SET!
View Single Post
Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 09:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesman
How quickly did they resort to mom jokes? How quickly did they resort to such "creative" name-calling such as Jameson, James*cough*man, Less Waste, etc?

Honestly, this is just going beyond sad. I think we may need to have a true battle of wits in the Mock Wars forum.

Don't worry, you two. We'll let you borrow some of ours.
Jamesman, your deep-kissing budy Chojin started the mom jokes, in this thread for that matter. I also recall him calling Xandor "Xanadu" a while back. And what I said was "Les is still less" Now if I was going to play with "Waste" I would possibly say he's a "Waste of space, air and sperm". As for taking this to the mock wars forum, why? You're getting your ass handed to you here, why take it anywhere else? If you are worried about how McClain feels about his thread staying near the top of the list, we can always take it to my thread where all you little boys who dream of one day touching a boobie that isn't your mom's have already posted.