View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 05:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I doubt he gives as shit about much these days, but trying to get a rise out of people isn't half obvious as proving how tough he is. I don't care that he does it, I like scoffing at everything GW does too, just don't pretend you're not doing it.

On I-MOCKERY.

Throw something better at me than GAY.
That's the thing. I'm not pretending. I really do think that a bunch of guys talking about who is the alpha male is has to be the gayest thing ever. I will try in the future to not be more of a man than you. I know you like to keep me just so in my pigeon hole and will try harder to be exactly as you percieve me to be. Try to remeber though, when a person is acting like a little homosexual, I will useally call them gay.