View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 06:28 PM       
I think I like my job.

I am a fire extinguisher tech. I go to different places and inspect, maintain, and repair fire extinguishers.

The upside is that I get to see places that I would never get to see or that I would never think to bother seeing. Crematoriums, country clubs, homeless shelters, various skyscrapers. Just today I did a well known armored car business. If you want a reason to piss yourself, try doing your job with three security guards (not the silly mall guards, actual licensed conceal/carry guards) with guns out all ready to shoot you if they think you are trying anything funny.

Some of it sucks, especially on really hot and really cold days, but it is all life experience, and I am always ready to enjoy life experiences.