View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
Says one of the newly discovered Celtics fans. Seriously, less than a year ago, you couldn't pay people in Boston to wear one of those jerseys.

And I don't think it can be called "conformity" when all the documented evidence supports that point of view. I think marching in locked goose step with a bunch of conspiracy assholes just to get attention wreaks more of conformity. Are you a Flat Earth Society member too?
whats your proof that i am a newly founded celtics fan? i went to 5 of their games and they lost all of them last year in their losing season before their big turn around. i think that would certify me as an oldie. ask your grandma to sew "2008" on my vintage celtics world champs blanket.

actually you are more fitting in sharing the same view as the members of the flat earth society who mocked the hell out of the people who beleived the earth was round.

again i'm aroused by the attention that i am getting in the thread. you can blame yourself for jumping into the geggy-bashing conformity.