View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 03:52 AM       
Im stoned right now (been smoking alot more lately to deal with this) and I've had girls run back to me before, because not to brag but I know i'm a great guy. I'm loyal to a girl who loves me and I've done some of the sweetest things ever for this girl without her asking or hinting and she knows that I'm the one for her, and honestly it's very easy for me to see how work and school would come between us, I just wish she wouldnt have gone this route with it (not talking to me, etc, I am doing the same to her though)

but with as much as I loved her, does anyone think she'll come running back if I keep the ignore cranked up to full blast? also for the inexperienced, if you want to drive a bitch nuts, ignore her. If there is a chick you like, be funny/interesting around her, but ignore/be an asshole/never make sexual advanced towards her. its like some kind of miracle drug. ignoring. its ridiculous.

fuck dude this shit is killing me. Usually having ex's and random skanks blowing up my phone is a good ego boost and takes my mind off this shit but not now. And nobody say "bro if its love run to her" because that shit doesnt work. honestly its a combination of her needing space from the relationship/me to focus on work and school but then again i dont know what the hell to think,

why am i even asking. yall niggas dont know.