View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:27 PM       
I think Kidsexless is way too much of a cry baby pussy to be here.

re: me not being able to take what I dish out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus
Wrong, I can take it if it's legit. Everyone else on this forum has provided legitimate criticism of what I do. I 100% agree with them, and that's what's inspired me to change my ways.

You on the other hand, are trolling me for your own satisfaction and twisting my words to support your own skewed viewpoint. Me insecure? I really couldn't give a damn about an Internet argument, and here you are fighting tooth and nail to WIN AN ARGUMENT ON THE INTERNET. There used to be a GIF online about such a thing, something about the Special Olympics, but I'm not going to waste my time pursuing this exercise in futilty. You've taken me to a level of humanity that I'm trying to ascend from, and in my mind there is no greater offense.

You know, I realize I'm feeding the troll here by even responding to your shit, but I'm not crying, Tadao. I'm just posting to tell you one thing:

FUCK OFF.

Since you like to call other people ignorant (despite not seeming to be the sharpest tool in the shed yourself) that means quit following me around trying to stir up shit to get your little dick hard, because I'm not jerking you off any longer, you furry piece of shit.

PS: Go ahead and post this without even having the decency or the balls to even reply back. Doing something like that is just a glaring example of your hypocrisy and your genetic nature as a shitwaste.