View Single Post
Buffalo Tom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 01:37 PM       
Quote:
Thanks for the cowboy compliment. I do appreciate that.
Actually, I meant COW BOY. A boy (because your infantile prattling shows how immature you are) who is a cow (because of your bovine-like tendency to follow the rest of the neo-conservative herd who have clamoured for this unjustified war).

Quote:
I do have great verbal skills. I just chose to be rude and throw insults to people that are obviously idiotic. I will try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.
Well, chip, I'll make you a deal. I'll take your posts more seriously and stop patronizing you like an exasperated mother patronizes a whining child on a mall shopping trip, if you post a cogent and well-reasoned argument.

Quote:
I don't take pride in any welfare programs, and that already proves you are an idiot. Why didn't Tom Green go to Canada for his testicular cancer surgery? Because your system is suck-ass.
So taking pride in showing compassion to your fellow citizens is idiotic? This coming from a guy whose major salvo against the Canadian health care system is an anecdote about Tom Green? Excuse me while I go buy some new pants, because I busted my gut in incredulous laughter.

Keep trying, Howdy Doody. These shots you take from your intellectual popgun are really amusing to the rest of us.