View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:42 PM       
I've told her she needs to do inpatient rehab and she's been trying to tell me they wouldn't admit her.

About 2 weeks ago someone broke into the tennants house downstairs and stole a kinect. I came home monday and she told me some kid came to the door and sold her the games back. No one would ever steal from a home then come back to the same place and try and sell it back. Especially because she doesn't have any money to buy it back in the first place.

Her dog has a hematoma in his ear that needs to be fixed surgically but she's been puting that off and making excuses.

I doubt she would be able to make an account here and start stalking me though because the internet was in my name and I took that when I left.