Thread: Science!
View Single Post
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
elx - I'm trying to take you seriously, but you're making it quite difficult. Do you really think I would confuse Astronomy with Astrology?
why would you assume that I thought that? I didn't tell you what I wanted to be, I told someone else and you commented on it. Even if you had asked, I didn't know you had any background in physics until you created this thread. All I said was just used to telling people that - as in, it's a habit.

Quote:
I'm pointing out to you that you will need to learn and understand basic physics if you want to make any headway into Astrophysics. If you are just interested in observational astronomy, then all you really need is a telescope and a healthy imagination.
Quote:
I'm not looking forward to having to study exclusively in a physics undergraduate program. I like it when it's being applied to the universe, when it's helping me to learn and (somewhat) understand it.
I have plans to major in a physics undergraduate program, as I said already..

Flagg- I believe that our communication skills are just not meshing well, this isn't going to work for me anymore.