Thread: Doc Mock DVD's?
View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 03:49 PM       
Most of 'em were public domain actually, and I've thought about eventually releasing something like the Christmas Special on DVD. While you may have slow wifi, if you just leave the window open, it should preload the entire episode so you can watch it. I only wish Youtube would allow us to upload full episodes (currently the max they allow is 15 minute videos, and I don't want to split up the episodes into 8 different video files).

Anyway, we're still trying to find a place we could shoot new episodes in, but have yet to find any studio with those same capabilities & equipment (multiple cameras, tricaster, live streaming setup, etc.) For a web show, it was actually quite technically complicated to pull off, which is why we had to do it in a professional studio, and that studio no longer exists. Still can't believe we pulled off over 30 two-hour+ episodes in under a year :O

I'll be sure to keep you guys posted if we ever do manage to release any of the episodes on DVD or if we can get the show back up 'n running. Can't tell you how much I miss doing it.