View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 10:22 AM       
WHY DO EVOLUTION FANS ALWAYS NEGLECT TO ADMIT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EVOLUTION WITHIN A SPECIES AND DARWINIAN EVOLUTION?!?!?!

Obviously things evolve. Admittedly, only a VERY few weirdos object to that concept. What is not obvious, and in NO way proven in ANY way, shape or form is that all species evolved from the same thing. I understand it's great fun to mock folks that believe that all observable data indicates life is so very complex, precious and brittle that it was MEANT by SOMETHING to be rather than just random happenstance with no meaning, but this is a perfect example of speaking up and making yourself look stupid.

If you want to participate in the discussion, please do it from the perspective that 1 side of the argument says X and the other says Y rather than just making crap up. It's actually a very stimulating discussion to have, as both sides have interesting and challenging points to make... or you could fling poop around in your cage if you want... I also understand life is so much easier for many of you when you're meaningless.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!