View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerothree View Post
When it comes to hard alcohol, I loves me some Crown Royal Black. That with some cherry Coke Zero is my go-to drink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Don't mix crown royal except with ice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
SACRILEGE!

Respect the whisky!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that baulked at 03's comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuggernaut View Post
also you guys are disgusting. who wants to see a grown man in a dress, you must be some kind of homosexuals. over on zug we ask people to put on dresses as a JOKE but you guys are clearly pumping your cocks in anticipation
I know I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I'm a fan of androgyny anyway. At least you man up and say you're attracted to both, since they look the same anyway.
Robyn is hot. I did not realize he supposedly looked like a lass though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Last year someone handed me something that looked like a folded hundred-dollar bill, saying "I hope you make some BIG MONEY today". Then after you unfold the fake bill, there's a tract inside that says YOU ARE A FORNICATOR. I don't know how they pegged me as a fornicator...

...he walked up to my brother's girlfriend with a pair of fishnet hose and asked her how she thought he'd look in them.
Were you wearing the fishnets when handed the fake bill? Any pics of you in them?