View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 12:12 PM       
At the con I just visited, I found myself alone in a room with a sort of nerdy guy and an attention whore with mashed-up boobs and an Invader Zim backpack. As if the in-your-face boobs weren't enough, she sat for a moment and said, "Oh, I hate my boobs!"

The guy kind of looked up and went back to what he was doing.

That wasn't enough for her, so she said, "I stick my phone down my bra and my boobs always dial someone!"

He was just sort of like, uh huh, so she went off to boob someone else. The whole thing about girls not coming to stuff like that is a fallacy just like no girls on the internet. The vast majority of twentysomething girls there were the kind of chunky, needy attention-whores who look at sci fi convention guys like shooting fish in a barrel.