View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I really liked Madagascar 1, didn't like Madagascar 2 as much. Night at the museum was a great movie. Ben still is okay but I really liked Mickey Rooney and Dick Van Dyke in it. Mickey Rooney's lines were classic: "Let's dance hot dog!"

Night at the museum 2 is coming out pretty soon. Hopefully it will be as good. It looks like it's going to have everyone in it except Rooney and Van Dyke...
I usually consider that sequels tend to suck badly, so yeah Madagascar 2 wasn't on par with the first, but still it wasn't that bad.

Ironically, the three security guards were the part I found weakest in NATM. Dunno why. I guess I felt their subplot was handled a little weirdly. But I actually feel fired up for the sequel, or at least moreso than the trailer for the first got me.

And yeah, I'm all pumped for Coraline! It looks really good (though I'd have prefered a live action version).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.