View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2006, 09:08 PM       
I'm playin through fallout 2 again too. I was at a friend's house on the weekend and whenever we were recovering from a hangover or just being bored we played the first game and it got me in the mood for the sequel again.

I really wish they made it so you could choose your path, like in kotor and jade empire. I'm being pretty evil but still doing the odd good thing (repaired and optimized the reactor in gecko, cleared out the bad guys in vault 15, etc) and there's only like 4 out of I dunno how many guys that I can get as allies...and they all suck. Even dogmeat sucks in this game . Aside from that it's still a fucking awesome game.

As for zombies, zombies ate my neighbors is still the best no matter what anyone says. And yeah, dead rising looks incredible.

That was very funny. Well done.