View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
i will be in seattle tonight. willie, i shall put you on the guest list if you wanna come out. anyone else that wants to come to one of the shows, look up the nine toe tour with weedeater, send me your first and last name and the date of the show (send it in private message on here). this offer is only open to non-douchebags and douchebags i love (you know who you are).
oh yeah, this breakfast buffet SUUUUCKS.
i'm really sorry but i spent all last night awake with anxiety problems so i have to call it an early night i'm so tired i'm likely to crash into something if i try to drive up