View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
mew, there was prolly little you could have said at that point that would have changed things, but i appreciate the thought. your visit was fun, and it was a good break from the everyday life. and starcraft was my favorite thing in the entire world!!! i can not wait for starcraft 2 to come out. i am saving up for a new computer that will handle the game.

i think only glowbelly had a full bead on what was going on. Protoclown to, although i did not lay too much on him because he is a genuinely nice guy and he would have been really sad for me, and i never wanted that.

ok, i am prolly gonna watch football now. i was thinking of trying to finnish this tonight, but everyone seems to like it so far so i wont rush to finnish. i havent quite figured out where to stop, but it seems to get bigger as i go along.

let me know if it starts turning into some sort of shitty blog, cause mostly it is just meant to be entertaining, and the fun part is coming, i know i have said this a bunch but the more i fill in the better the impact later. you'll see what i mean.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.