View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 04:02 AM       
The Leader is the exact kind of person I will never understand when it comes to issues of terrorism. How can you not tell the difference between people who blow themselves up on civilian subways and people who take up arms against the military and or goverment? It just seems very crazy to me that you see them as equal forms of resistance. The fact that some Chechens " fight conventionally against the remaining Russian forces in their state" kind of proves this point. Even if they are the same people doing both kinds of fighting, they just delegitimatize their cause when they resort to brutal attacks on innocent civilians. You aren't fighting for a legitmate cause any rational person could support when you send women out to blow themselves up killing people riding to or from work who have no way to control whats going on in the region where the fighting takes place.

Just because governments have taken to misusing the word doesn't mean that real terrorism doesn't exist.