View Single Post
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:47 PM        Amazing secret santa!

Amazing look at all of my presents From Babs before the wrapping paper was shredded with the force of a hundred honey badgers on crack.
(I may've exaggerated slightly)

First thing I opened! CANDY GLORIOUS SUGARY CANDY! AND COOKIES, TRIPLE CHOCOLATE. But I digress from everything else because of the delcious sweet tarts sour patch kids cookies and toblerone.....

The letter said he wanted to take Santa out of the picture. What better way than with an excellent horror movie!

Next up we have an Eldridge tome written by none other than HP Lovecraft(and others) Have to include the others or they may get jealous and strangle me.... why is it suddenly drafty in here.... somethings not right

Nah Just my imagination running wild...... wait what is that on my shoulder...

HOOOLLLLYYYY

FUCCCKKKINNNGGG

SHIT BURGERS..... It's my own cuddly eldritch god.. I shall feed him the souls of the damned and the not so damned, so long as I'm not on the menu......

And finally an awesome Horror comic by the name of GOre Shriek.... I've only skimmed the first few pages but I love older horror comics so I'm sure I'll love it once I get time to read it!

So here's a group shot. A big thank you to Babality pancakes for making my christmas a very black christmas(albeit sugared up)