View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 01:53 PM       
Now, for what I call "evidence of why Coolie is at best a village man-child" posted in chronological order, and broken down by your host, Pentegarn.

To Coolie,

It is my personal hope that this is broken down in such a way that it shatters both barriers (both your reading comprehension and your delusion barriers) that your attempt at a brain has erected and shows you that you are at best, a village man-child.

Chapter 1: Coolie makes an outburst, then postures a lot
It began (in this thread at least) with Coolie spewing his nonsense, and once again posting a quote and a website, but making no real point. People goof on him, and he replies with "yawn*" which I can only assume means "you all win now" but he thinks shows him as someone who doesn't care what we think. Yet he comes back here repeatedly for more of what we think. Hmmmm, not the sort of activity conducive to someone who does not care.

SIDE NOTE 1: Anyone else notice Coolie makes wild outburst statements like "think for yourselves" and yet refuses to acknowledge that it might be possible the propaganda he regurgitates at us may well be funded by companies that make non-fluoride toothpaste?

SIDE NOTE 2: That violates the new rule about posting links by the by

Chapter 2: Not on our watch Coolie
Everyone calls him out for it, and it eventually culminates in this statement made by Willie asking yet again, that Coolie post an actual scientific study and not something special interest groups created

Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
coolinator could you quote something from a SCIENTIFIC STUDY perhaps instead of something that just states a group's opinion
Chapter 3: Coolie gives us what we DID NOT ask for
So coolie, being cornered yet again, claims he did already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Already did that in the last fluoride thread.
Now I will grant that this statement belongs with some very famous sayings, such as:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" -Bill Clinton

"I have never used steroids, period. The allegation about me in Mr. Canseco's book is absolutely false."- Rapheal Palmero

"I am not a crook" - Richard Nixon

Buck up Coolie! You are rubbing elbows with some famous people. So you have that going for you, which is nice.

However, that all being said, it was still a lie, hence why I said as much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
No, you did not
You again reiterated the lie by saying you did

Chapter 4: Reading compre-what?

As quoted above, Willie asked for scientific evidence instead of a special interest groups opinion.

Everyone ready for this?

It's pretty comedic what comes next.

Are you sure?

Coolie posts this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Now, let's look at this link. It clearly states "activists take on fluoridated water". Not scientists, activists. Coolie typed it himself that it was activists. He even quotes a letter from Travis Crank, an activist....

From dictionary.com

Quote:
activist
–noun
an especially active, vigorous advocate of a cause, esp. a political cause.
and

Quote:
scientist
–noun
an expert in science, esp. one of the physical or natural sciences.
Now I am not one of them there fancy word-ologists. But it seems to me those are in fact two different things.

Thanks for playing Coolie, but you are in fact, an idiot.