View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 11:49 AM       
Yeah, it's the remake. It's fucking beautiful and awesome and fun and creepy (because the dead zombies come back to life if you leave them for too long without incenerating them with kerosene (which is awesome) or if you didn't pop their heads when you first killed them, and they get faster and gain the ability to cut your head off.) There are also defense items (which I don't think were in the PSX one) that you can use to escape for a moment if a zombie grabs you. Jill and Chris can both use daggers they find around the mansion to stab them in the head, but they also have special ones that kick swarms of ass. Jill uses a tazer which results in some impressive lighting effects, and Chris puts a frag grenade into a zombie's mouth which saves you the trouble of having to light them on fire later. Of course I'm a bitch like that so I would probably burn them anyway. :D
I've gotten bored with the "Hiking" difficulty level, so right now I'm trying "Mountain Climbing." It's a hell of a lot scarier now that there are 3 times as many zombies in the mansion