View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 09:32 AM       

I was a Punk Rocker throughout my highschooling and still practice it!

French try to feed shocking photography of events as fact even as most french schoolchilds enage the speaking of English with more better than I am able to

I would not expect a liberal like George MccGovern or John Kerry to have served in the military and have any concept of what different rounds look like, or to have any clue about ordinance. I would much have a preference more for conservative combat experts in military ordinance types like George W bush or President Chenney or Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Rice, or any of the other brave militariants currently servicing our government!

Do you like my punk dance look? Soon it will have the enhancements of face tatooing on and also the hands!

It is clear I am an example that the military have reduced their standards of entrance at least for the essay question!

Who is Judith Miller? What does she have to do with the communism stance of the fake photos of the New York Times which I have heard from a website is a news paper for liberal reading! I cannot believe they used fake photos of mobile chemical laboratories in their speech to the UN on unexploded french ordinance that anyone knows is not a piece of missaleage! I am sending their journalist a email sying "are you for real?"

Hoodle-ee-doodle-ee-dee! I have the brain damage! I have no red legs of military slang which I wouldn't expect you to know!

Okay for now the bye bye! I have to go get discharged for having for sure been at the pratcie of my insanity which I have been since highschool! I'll be back though to have the validation of you liberals which I wouldn't expect you to have known is what I want since there might be someone of you which is on the readfing of my posts as opposed to my nearly unreadable blog! Yay! I am a punk!