View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:58 PM       
well the whole point of this special fucking trash day, so I thought, was getting rid of stuff that wouldn't ordinarily fit on the truck, like old sofas and big stuff like that. You're supposed to call a number and give them your address and tell them what you have. I assumed they wanted to know what you had so they could factor truck space and manpower.

Apparently when you have a cabinet they want to know what kind, what color, how old, whether it's a kitchen or bathroom or storage cabinet, and so on, and then when they find out it's already been disassembled for easy removal they don't want it because it's not INTACT FURNITURE.

I bet you anything someone working for the city's got a Sanford and Son thing going where they're hoarding people's old furniture and just enjoying first pick of the freebies.