View Single Post
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 11:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i gave you an infraction for posting the same picture of an airhorn in like 20 different threads, idk, you kinda deserved it

then if i recall correctly 3-4 people just started spamming the thread with limericks or some shit, so i figured everyone else deserved a warning too
idk i kinda posted it 4 times total, twice in the my heart will go on thread and twice in the dammnit....... thread, so i can totally see your point I mean I literally posted it in 20 different threads at least 20 different times I mean because I couldn't have posted it in 20 different threads if I didn't post it at least 20 times completely justified good job moderating chojin, you are totally not acting like a twat and I am maybe the worst person on this board I can totally see how justified you were, way to go Legend Killer