View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2010, 02:30 AM       
I think people tend to swap around "biased" and "opinionated" as if they had the same meaning. I should hope reviewers are opinionated. If I find a reviewer that I can tune myself to, his reviews are gonna resonate with me better. Which is why I'd also give Deadly Premonition a 10/10. I really really would. That game is a labor of love on the part of the dev. You can see it in all the content. It's a throwback to the cheesy survival horror genre popularized by Resident Evil. It's campy and silly and, most importantly, knows it.

I've grown to hate the Final Fantasy games and all of it's shitty story conventions and it's art style. I'm really tired of it. Thus, when XIII came out, I was very unimpressed.

But I enjoy games like Persona 4, as well, and dislike Monday Night Combat, which a buncha reviewers seem to like. It just wasn't fun for me. So nothing's 100%.