View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 09:54 PM       
It's a moral quandary. I personally lie, cheat, and steal. One time, I knew I was going to be filing for bankruptcy due to my house being foreclosed and cards charged from my ex who had just left me. My car needed a new transmission, so I loaded it onto a card that I new I wouldn't be paying back. I also bought a few other items since, well, fuck it. Then I filed and stuck it with the credit card company. I know I'm an awful person.

I've also had people steal from me, and I hate it, but it happens. I bought a guitar from a pawn shop years ago when I was first learning to play. I wasn't out the door yet when my roommate noticed a small crack in the neck that would probably end up getting bigger. I took it back and asked if I could have a refund because it had a crack in the neck. They said they'd buy it back for 1/4th the price I paid because it had a crack in it. Same dude I bought it from. Anyways, we came back into that shop later that day and ended up shoplifting a bunch of tools worth over 600, so I got my money back with a little more.

Not calling them out on it is stealing, but if you're like me, you don't give a fuck.