View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 12:40 AM       
i thought it was gay. for one maybe because i watched a ripped version the fightscenes all sucked and it looked poorly choreographed like they weren't even actually punching people most of the time
also the ending was gay. JST DRIVE THE BUMB OUT TO SEA that hasn't been done before :/
the broken back thing also angered me beyond all belief.

i think the thing that made me the most mad (besides the back scene) is when he had to have his leg fixed with that dumb device. i thought that was ironman's gimmick, but I don't know a lot about comic books.
for me batman was always just a regular nonmagic dude who was really rich and pretty smart with a bunch of gadgets from the sharper image, but with his miraculous back healing and shit that was pretty much gayed up.
also bane was kind of gay. i dont really get what was special about him all he did was not get hurt and get punched in the face on purpose. i thought he was part of some ninja league or something. the first time he punches someone on that plane didn't even look like he punched him very hard; i would've liked to see him punch people's heads off. maybe im just expecting epic fight scenes when really batman is all about one-two punches and shit. also in the cartoon bane was super buff and scary and not a ninja but i dont know if thats canon but that's what i think of when i think of bane. oh well i was just reading about bane on wikipedia out of curiosity and it says in one of the comics batman has his back broke and gets healed para-normally, so i guess that shows what i know.

also along time ago somebody told me this batman was actually supposed to be twoface and the joker coming back, but then heath ledger died.