View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 02:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I want to participate, but we've been having such trouble with our mail here that no matter how early I sent the thing I'm not sure that it would arrive before February. A number of places and people have yet to receive things I sent a month ago, and we have yet to receive things sent to us.
Ok, well as the rules state, we need you to be able to guarantee that you'll be able to send/receive everything on time. It's simply to avoid having you or your recipients getting screwed over. We don't wanna ruin anybody's fun in this event, because I hate to see some people get great Secret Santas and then other people have their Secret Santas shit all over them (even if it is unintentional). Where do you live exactly and why is the mail such a problem? If you can ensure that the gifts will be sent/received/posted on time, then we can let you participate no problemo. Otherwise, you'll prolly wanna sit this one out until you can get your mail situation sorted out.

Also, a reminder to everybody who has signed up or will be signing up...

Once your name appears on the participants list above, please send an email to santa@i-mockery.com which includes the following information:

-Your Full Name
-Your Full Mailing Address
-Your Name/Alias here on the I-Mockery Message Forums
-Your Age

Thanks.

Last edited by Mockery : Nov 19th, 2007 at 02:33 PM.