View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 06:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabuturtle View Post
You can't stand this thread but took the time to write a response. How strange. Also I noticed over half of you double post. Guess you never heard of the edit button which is unfortunate.

As for Ron I already said what needed to be said. I'm saying the ones who thought he was nuts realize later he does make sense. I didn't realize many of you had a 2 digit I.Q.
A few things.

1) I hardly think a man who clearly has a 1 digit IQ such as yourself should be talking about others' IQ. Especially when they are all clearly your intellectual superiors. It is at best unseemly, and just sad to watch

2) You arrogant idealists are all the same, you don't want to engage, you just want to soapbox. You have been given real reasons about why the world has consequences for any sort of drastic change, and your only response is to ignore them. I am forced to conclude that is because your 1 digit IQ cannot grasp the concept of a discussion.

3) Your 'edit button' response clearly shows your ignorance of this forum and how it operates. If you did a little research, (and let's face it, it is painfully obvious that the concept of research is an anathema to you) you would know that is just how posting is sometimes done here. it is a 'posting style'. Many do it for a myriad of reasons that include but are not limited to; humor, laziness, apathy, and style. But trust me, the only person here who hasn't realized that you don't research or study properly is you, so you should be the only person surprised by this post.

4) Why bring your crusade here? While we have a political forum, it is a tongue in cheek forum, and to take yourself this seriously is going to get you nothing but scorn in response. But again, if your IQ were greater than your shoe size you might have realized that early on in this thread.

At this point, you are no longer fun or interesting anymore. You have worn out both your welcome and usefulness