View Single Post
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'd love to be good enough and competitive enough to do something like that. Fightin' games seem to be where it's at, though, and the only shooters people play like that that are also big enough are Halo and Call of Duty.

I do SHMUPs and stuff, though - I'm pretty high up on the online leaderboards for some of the Cave shootahs.

I put garbage in his AC vents. He's endearingly annoying.
i get that feeling from the way he posts, he's constantly campaigning to be considered the 2nd best wario in the country on smashboards, seems like a pest

tbh i never really liked competitive gaming. i've always been good at games but it was all natural and i never really cared to get "into" a game. smash was one of those games i was naturally adept at, and it didn't take much to switch from hometown hero to national threat just because i made smart decisions and had good instincts

the only other game i've ever really delved into was mario strikers charged which is also on my list, chojin and i were i think the best team online at a point, and i was really good in singles too

why am i only attracted to games for children