View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 08:40 PM       
So Pent, apparently you liked The Road to Wellville? You were one of very few.

And yes, I lied. I'll go again.

The mailman always delivers, and he delivered a beauty - Jennifer Connelly

A Jennifer Connelly movie I loved: Labyrinth - showing my age again, but this is a cult classic. Where else can you find evil muppets? David Bowie holds his own, and in some places carries the picture. Not much on plot, but great on imagery.

A Jennifer Connelly movie I liked: Hulk - OK, shoot me. I liked Sam Elliott and Nick Nolte in this movie, Eric Bana was bland, sure, but he didn't suck, and the dual cameo of Stan Lee and Lou Ferrigno was cool.

A Jennifer Connelly movie I hated: The Day the Earth Stood Still. Should have kept on moving.

Honorable Mention: She only had a small role, but Once Upon A Time In America is a great movie. Also, House of Sand and Fog - very difficult to get through but ultimately worth it. Real depressing, though - don't watch if you're having thoughts of suicide.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Sep 30th, 2011 at 09:20 PM.