View Single Post
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
It came out for SNES, GBA, and DS, two of which are better than what's on the Wii, and two of them were emulated on the Wii perfectly before it even came out on Virtual Console. Hell you could just run the hard-as-balls Japanese version with an english translation on an emulator if you wanted. And you could emulate that on the Wii, too.

Point is, you have, like 12 different ways to play the same poor RPG. Complaining about how the Virtual Console release isn't the super hard version that 8 whole people give a fuck about is like complaining about the iPhone release of FF1 not having that number minigame or whatever.

And Cecil's gay anyways so who gives a fuck?
It's the principle of the thing man. I wouldn't tell you that I'm selling you a copy of Blade Runner on Blu-Ray and then after you bought it, be all WHOOPS THAT ONE'S IN SPANISH, MY BAD. It's the same way with FFIV.

And yes, I do have the DS version, which destroys all previous incarnations. Only with that I was smart enough not to give my money to Square or Nintendo, because my copy exists as a ROM on a CycloDS Evolution.