View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Hey, so, does Skyrim scale its difficulty with your level? It sure feels like it. I'm trying to level up my magic disciplines, but every dungeon I visit, even on noob quests, is full of fucking insanely powerful shit that I have a hard time beating even with the weapons I'm good at.

I certainly will not resort to altering combat difficulty, since that's for pussies
yeah it kind of does. it's not as bad as it was in oblivion, but it's still pretty annoying.