View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post

zomboid: My senority has nothing to do with this, I get smacked down every fuckin day for 2 years by the majority of everyone that has been here for as long as me. But do not compare me to some 16 year old that is in great need of social exceptance. I dont give into your affairs, and seriously you should stay out of mine. I have made and stayed friends with many people on here, but unlike your buddy GW, im not asking them to come save me. Instead im takeing on everyone at once trying to gang bang me, and aparently havent relized that your extremly failed attempts at scareing me off, are very much not close to working, nor will they.

Call me what you want, but in the end its the last one standing. Your insecurities are being released rapantly already. While I havent even really bothered to care and pay attention.

To my friends I love you guys always .. thanx.. but you know i gotts my own thing. haha
Uhh...What? I kinda just skimmed that, and looking at it now, and seeing all the underlined stuff that you mispelled, I think what you're trying to say is that you're some kind of internet warrior, taking everyone's slings and arrows and coming back for more? I don't know or care what you think I'm trying to do here. You're just another dumb delusional sand twat that thinks people actually give a fuck about her just because they're making fun of her stupidity. I'm not trying to "scare you off". I don't care enough to go to any lengths to get rid of you. I'll just continue laughing if that's OK with you.

That was very funny. Well done.