View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 09:05 PM       
haha, well i havnt finished mcmurtry's book 'Cancer Stage of Capitalism' but i sure do agree with what i've read by him.

Capitalism is cancerous without proper controls.. and when the capitalists are in power they have the opportunity to control the media then we are in for a very bad ride.. i see this happening at the local and national levels.. it's inherent in the structure we have developed and the problem of privatization has proven to have no boundries..

i can understand how under this system of white collar criminals, media control and the dollar being mostly the bottom line, how people can think that the dissenters are crazy becuase they are lied to constantantly.

i don't know much about the 'organizations' that you speak of but i do know some about mcmurty and its enough to say that he is not a capitalist and has no interest in lieing about our present administration.

the facts that i see are that the vast majority will be continually united by a corporate regime(in most countries) that is taking the life out of comunities worldwide in exchange for money and power.
if its not bad enough.. it will get worse(poverty gap-corporate crime etc). i'll bet you my right arm!