View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 04:35 AM        Quotes you want to hear in an action movie
In the SURVEY thread, I mentioned the idea of a type of thread where you would contribute to a theme but exclude commentary or any unrelated hijinks, regardless of how zany an objective audience might find them.

Let's test that out right now, okay?

Every once in a while I'll come up with a fantastically stupid quote that belongs in an action movie, but because I haven't seen that many action movies I'm free to assume they've never been spoken. Most of these have been lost to history (alcohol, I'm looking in your direction), but I've created this thread to avert such future tragedy.

-----
1)
You! I've got a bone to pick with you. Unfortunately for you, the one I had in mind was ones of those tiny bones of the middle ear, you know, the ones that don't actually grow after you're born, so I'm going to have to pick it with this (pulls out knife). I don't imagine it's going to feel good on your end.

2)
You've been dead to me for a long, long time. Now you're about to be dead to everyone else. Even to yourself.

3)
There's something I just don't like about listening to a man beg for his life. That's why I developed a horrific two-hour killing ritual that insures that by the time they know for sure they're going to die, the thought of begging for their lives never even crosses their minds. Only recently did it click in that it's kind of silly since I cut out their tongues within the first twenty minutes, but it's hard to break out of routine sometimes.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT