View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 04:17 AM       
I donīt hate Hideoīs modified reality-storytelling at all, that I actually like. I just think heīs really pushing it with the lenght of each and every dialogue and cutscene in Part 4.

Iīm playing GTA4 at the moment cause I never finished it and after several hours Iīm kinda sure this time will end the same...those fucking idiots should learn how to utilize checkpoints.

Itīs NOT fun to drive to the mission three times in a row, not at all. I mean the cues for the checkpoints are there, theyīre in plain sight but noooo, one chance, thatīs all you get.
Got rushed by the last cop in the mission? Sorry, youīre losing 20mins of progress, nothing we can do...

One other strange thing...my girlfriend fucking LOVES Saintīs Row 2. Sheīs never played with a 360 before and Iīm pretty sure the same is true for any console but dang, does she have a lot of fun running people over with her gangster-chick...and she canīt even control where the fuck the vehicle goes let alone the camera

I never thought it could be so much fun watching someone being bad at videogames but being happy about the whole thing at the same time.
And I gotta say, that girl earns a lot of points in my book