Thread: Nature
View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 01:20 PM       
I went to a shitty spot on the Blue Ridge Parkway that's pretty close to Asheville and a lot of people love it. It's very popular, and I just wanted to go and see what the big deal is.

The big deal is, as usual, that people are fucking morons. It's ok, though, if they keep coming to this place they'll be less likely to fill up the other, much better trails on the Parkway.

This is a close-up of a small salamander. There was a much bigger one nearby, but he went under a rock that I didn't want to disturb (it was half-buried). An older couple caught me looking for salamanders. Later on they caught me looking at the bottom of big rocks that would hang out, "what are you looking for now?"

Seriously this place reminded me of the boring trails piedmont/tidewater Virginia. How utterly disappointing. If people like this, why don't they just fuck off to the coast?

This is ok.

This would be much better if there had been tree cover!

I get mad when I notice discarded beer cans and candy wrappers even though I see those almost every time I go on public land, but seriously? A fucking diaper? Go back to Florida and never fucking come back, you lazy underprivileged fat white piece of trash.
Normally I'm the type to carry out trash I see on trails. Fuck you, assholes.

These guys live in my garage, right above where I get in/out of my car. I always apologize to them (as if they know what that means) because when I head out there, an adult flies out of the garage.