View Single Post
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2004, 10:18 AM       
Terren, far be it from me to presume to be a forum spokesperson but Max is what we make of him in our own personal ideal IMHO.

For myself, Mad represents many of us new people who log on to I-Mock and promptly get our asses shot off by other rather inconsistent regulars. Many of the regulars are even worse in their idiotic replies than the new people who try to find their own particular footing around here. And they are very harsh on new people here, if you haven't figured that out by now.

Some of the new people need to be handed their asses but many are like yourself in that you make posts that are decent enough, worth reading, and devoid of confrontational language. Some hold their own character very well.

Max to me, calls everybody out on their inconsistencies (nobody is spared) and has a helluva great time doing it. I don't think he forms any particular bonds but as I know so little about him (and I'm assuming he's a "he"), I could be completely erroneous. Max just seems to effortlessly pick people off for confronting him and it is effective.

I was one of his victims several times until I gained my footing here but I never took it personally from Max, of all people. That isn't to say I won't get my butt and tits handed to me by him in the future but it's one day at a time around here.

Personally, I would love nothing better to crawl into the back seat with Max and truly experience the joys of abuse but he's a busy man after all.