Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
I just caught up on everything. Jesus christ, I have been patient and giving him the benefit of the doubt so far, foolishly thinking that he was open minded and just didn't understand. But there is a complete lack of willingness to change his mind. He mentions someone else ignoring him, but I have been completely ignored, either that or he is completely unable to comprehend legitimate debate. I feel like I am talking to an arrogant idiot version of myself from high school. This thread isn't an adult debate, its a plea for rational thought opposed to stonewalling.

"Ignorance begets confidence more than it does understanding"
I did respond to you. I actually used one of your quotes to help my argument along. You said that both political parties have the same Cap and Trade bill. Not only is that a smoking gun but it gives validity to what I have been saying all along.

The whole entire Global warming mythos is to push through a wall street agenda.

Speculators and hedgefunds what to buy and sell Carbon credits and the oligarchs on top want free Carbon Tax money to go from the people and be directed into their coffers. Just imagine billions of dollars paid at the pump and your maintenance payments going to some unaccountable, unelected, aristocrat in the United Nations.

Pisses me off I can tell you that much.